Next steps: the room is put together, but we will eventually want to take it to the next level. The small framed pictures are cheap prints from Art.com and postcards from the French Quarter that we bought when moved into our first apartment together in 2005. I think we can move these pictures to the gray guest room and then slowly add better pieces. It'll be win-win: the room will grow up a little and the guest room will feel more put together. Like everything else, it'll be a process. I like the way the room looks now; I hope to eventually love the room.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Living Room Update/Next Steps
Below are pictures of what the living room looks like with the new floors and ceiling. Again, I love how the new ceiling and floor updates the room.
Next steps: the room is put together, but we will eventually want to take it to the next level. The small framed pictures are cheap prints from Art.com and postcards from the French Quarter that we bought when moved into our first apartment together in 2005. I think we can move these pictures to the gray guest room and then slowly add better pieces. It'll be win-win: the room will grow up a little and the guest room will feel more put together. Like everything else, it'll be a process. I like the way the room looks now; I hope to eventually love the room.
Next steps: the room is put together, but we will eventually want to take it to the next level. The small framed pictures are cheap prints from Art.com and postcards from the French Quarter that we bought when moved into our first apartment together in 2005. I think we can move these pictures to the gray guest room and then slowly add better pieces. It'll be win-win: the room will grow up a little and the guest room will feel more put together. Like everything else, it'll be a process. I like the way the room looks now; I hope to eventually love the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment