Monday, August 1, 2011

Aqua Guest Room

I'm finally ready to tackle the guest bedrooms after taking a break after painting, having new flooring installed, and having the ceiling redone. I probably won't tackle the bulk of the work until the weekend but at least ordered the duvet cover.

This picture shows the new paint color and floors:





Below are the duvet cover that I ordered and the curtains that I plan to order.








Right now, there is random stuff (mainly my clothes) scattered around the room and there isn't anything on the walls. We also need to move the chest of drawers out of this room into the other guest room and put the big bookshelf in there. Hopefully, we will at least get it more organized this weekend and put the stuff that we already have on the walls.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: