I finally got around to taking photos of the den. It feels so much different with the new floors and ceilings. Even though it was a huge pain to deal with, having the popcorn ceiling removed was definitely worth it. It's not an obvious change, but the update makes the ceiling look higher, the room look more open, and takes away the dated feel.
The den is one of our most finished rooms, but we still have a little work left to do on it. I'm going to go through that (and all of the work we have left to do in the house) over the next few months.
The den is one of our most finished rooms, but we still have a little work left to do on it. I'm going to go through that (and all of the work we have left to do in the house) over the next few months.





No comments:
Post a Comment