Sunday, August 14, 2011

Aqua Guest Room- Part II



As you can see, the duvet cover for the aqua guest room came in.  I'm really happy with it, especially considering the price ($39 on sale from West Elm).  Unfortunately, I haven't made that much progress on getting the room organized.








I unpacked a couple of boxes of clothes but then lost steam.  We did so much packing and moving in a very short time frame earlier in the summer that now I'm having a hard time motivating myself to finish unpacking everything.  It doesn't help that Pres has a bunch of shirts to hang up on the bed anyway.

Our immediate plans for the room are to finish unpacking, move the dresser into the gray guest room, paint the large bookshelves that are in the study and move them into the spot where the scratching post and dresser are now, and put a bunch of pictures up.  I also want to see if the white screen from the den would work as a temporary headboard.  Within the next few months, we need to replace the closet doors, buy curtains, and get a rug.



No comments: