Monday, August 29, 2011

House Tour Inspiration: Relaxing Indoor and Outdoor Spaces

I love this house that Apartment Therapy recently featured.  I like the charming, relaxed indoor spaces, but the outdoor spaces are what I really love.

I know it is silly, but I really love their green dog beds.  We need to get Dudley a new bed-- one that isn't nasty, ugly microfiber from PetSmart like his current bed.



Their rooms are full of interesting pieces without feeling overly cluttered and busy.  The style is eclectic but still coherent-- our general approach for decorating. 


The bundt cake pans above the doorway are similar to a project that has been on my list for the kitchen for a while.  I bought four pans at an antique store a few months ago (okay, maybe a year ago) and am planning to spray paint them bright colors and hang them above our kitchen table.


I love the green ceiling in their bedroom.  It totally makes the room.




Black and white checkerboard floors and butcher block countertops.  Love.




Love, love, love their outdoor living spaces.







No comments: