The March 2010 issue of House Beautiful came in the mail a couple of days ago. I haven't had time to read through it yet, but I have leafed through the pages quickly to look at the photos. Here are the pictures that caught my eye:
I love how the ottoman in the picture above pulls in the accent colors.
This room (above) looks so cozy to me!
I just love the airy feeling in the room pictured above and below.
I can't imagine actually having this powder room (above) in my house, but it is really neat and perfect for a beach house.
After we finish our kitchen and master bath (well over a year from now), we plan to have a screened in porch built. I love look and feel of the screened in porch above.
I love the color of this vanity (above). It sort of makes me want to paint one of our bathroom vanities that color.
These photos are from the "Bath of the Month." I love the hexagon tiles on the floor. It just seems so serene. I'm definitely going to keep this bathroom in mind when we start planning out our bathroom. Our bathroom is only about a quarter of the size (and we only have room for a shower/tub combo), but I'd love to try to capture this feel by using similar colors and textures.
1 comment:
Love, love, love that bathroom----gorgeous! I just subscribed to House Beautiful a couple of weeks ago and am so excited to get my first issue. I used to love cottage living but it went out of business, so I need to get my home decorating ideas/inspiration from somewhere else.....
I love lots of white in the bathroom--so relaxing and spa like! I so want to go soak in that tub!!
Post a Comment