Monday, February 8, 2010

Neat Kitchen

I saw this kitchen on the Apartment Therapy website (originally from the PointClickHome.com website).  It's not my style, but it has several neat features.  The linked articles give detailed descriptions of the features in this kitchen.  I think the island fridge and ironing board space turned spice rack are the neatest features in this room.

 

  

  

 

1 comment:

anna bone said...

I agree- not my style- but LOVE the use of space and how well organized it it. Creative ways to utilize space. I do love how the bottom shelves are pullouts with no cabinets. I really love open concept kitchens. My parent's cabin in colorado has no upper cabinets- all shelves. Fun to display all the wares and wonderful for putting away or grabbing dishes because it is open. I never have to ask 'MOM where is such and such." However, open shelves keeps one accountable to keep neat for sure. Can not imagine a better way to show off all those beautiful pots and pans. Because let's face it- dishes, pots and pans are beautiful accessories much like necklaces and earrings:)