Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Bedroom

Our bedroom is fine for now, but there is plenty of of room for improvement.  Unlike the kitchen and master bath, it pretty much just needs cosmetic changes-- paint, new bedding, curtains, and wall pieces.  I am hoping that these little updates can totally transform the room. 

The photos below are from the day that we moved in. 

 


  

  

 


I hate to say this, but we really haven't made much progress beyond unpacking and replacing the blinds.  Although I know that it needs work, I don't have an idea of how I want it to look or how to accomplish the look.  The room is fairly small and doesn't have much wall space, limiting what we can do.  We also have a couple of large pieces of furniture that we need to coordinate in (see below).

 

  


We have plenty of time to decide what to do as we are focusing on the kitchen right now. 

No comments: