This is the shelving unit I was referring to:
We couldn't move forward on the study with it in there, and we also needed it to start moving forward on the aqua guest room. We didn't want to move it until we started painting it though.
Here is the shelving unit with one coat of paint.
We will finish painting it this weekend. I love the way the white looks against the aqua walls. Speaking of the aqua room, here is what it (sort of) looks like now.
I say that's how it sort of looks because there are still some boxes and junk that need to be moved when the rest of the room is finished. I spent a lot of time looking at curtains and am thrilled with how they turned out. The pillows were a gift from family, along with pillows for our room and the gray guest room. Love them.
Here's our room with the new pillows.
We still have work to do on the room, but the pillows are progress (this post shows the progress we've made this year on our bedroom).
We added a couple pillows, a dresser/TV, and some pictures to the grey guest room.
Again, we still have work to do on the room, but we have made a ton of progress in the last year.
The study/fourth bedroom is now the least put together bedroom. At least the shelving unit is out of there, so we can start thinking about painting it after the holidays.
















No comments:
Post a Comment