I have had my eye on these drapes from Crate and Barrel for a few months now.
I love them, but I don't love the price ($130 per panel). I just not sure they are worth it, considering how much the room will actually be used. I've been looking at all of the normal stores we hit for these types of things (ZGallerie, Pottery Barn, etc) but hadn't found any yellow curtains that I like. Duh! Then it hit me: Etsy. I've found a few good options so far:
1. Handmade Version of the CB Panels. These appear to be the same price but would cost $95 per panel for lined drapes rather than $130.
2.Yellow Chevron Drapes.
3. Yellow Ikat Panels.
4. Yellow Clover Panels.
I have found options in the last three fabrics for $75-$95 per panel (all lined). I think I like the Ikat panels (#3) the most. I love the chevron drapes but am worried that fabric is too crazy/busy for drapes. Thoughts? We already have white, wood blinds there, so I'm not worried about how much light they will block.






1 comment:
I like the clover print for that room best. I think the ikat will be a little too busy with so much separation between the white and yellow, whereas the clover is more of a uniform flow of color.
Post a Comment