The doorway between the dining room and the den.
We found the dining room chairs at an estate sale in May, and I recovered them. I love the way they turned out. The hanging picture is from an auction that we bought several years ago. I regretted the purchase, but somehow Pres found a place where it looks good. He also picked out the lamp from Z Gallerie. I don't think we could have found a better lamp for that spot.
We added a few things on top of the china cabinet, so that it didn't look so empty. I was skeptical at first but like the way it turned out.
The living room part of the living/dining room
I love the way this room is coming together. This is the sectional that we had initially planned to have in our den. It's very comfortable to sit on but not a laying down, watching a movie sofa. I think it looks better in our more formal living area anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment