Thursday, December 10, 2009

2009 Christmas Music

I have to admit, I've been listening to Christmas music since Halloween. I love it...it just puts me in a good mood.

Every year I make a Christmas CD that I pretty much listen to on repeat from Thanksgiving until Christmas. Here is this year's mix:

"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by Death Cab for Cutie

"Here Comes Santa Claus" by Bob Dylan

"It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" by Bing Crosby

"Last Christmas" by Taylor Swift

"Oh Come All Ye Faithful" by Bob Dylan

"Coming Home" by Sugarland

"Deck the Halls" from The Rat Pack Christmas

"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by M!l*$ C&r#s (I'm a little embarrassed that I like that version of the song)

"Silent Night" by Taylor Swift

"Must be Santa" by Bob Dylan

"Hark! the Herald Angels Sing" by Carrie Underwood

"Silver Bells" by The Temptations

"Little Drummer Boy" by Bob Dylan

"Christmases When You Were Mine" by Taylor Swift

"White Christmas" by Michael Buble

"The First Noel" by Bob Dylan

"Winter Wonderland" by Vanessa Hudgens

"City of Silver Dreams" by Sugarland

"Santa Baby" by Kellie Pickler

"Do You Hear What I Hear" by Bob Dylan

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Colbie Caillat

"I'll Be Home for Christmas" by Bob Dylan

"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by Leighton Meester (yes, the actress who plays Blair on Gossip Girl...she should stick to acting)


These aren't necessarily my favorite songs (or my favorite versions of songs)-- they are just a good mix of (mainly) new Christmas music that I bought this year. The Bob Dylan Christmas album is just hilarious-- I can't help but smile when I listen to it. And I really love the Sugarland songs that I downloaded.

No comments: