I love love this painting. You and Preston are doing great with your house!! I wish I was there to witness the progress. - LRML
I second what Leslie just said- that painting looks amazing and fits the room perfectly! Can not wait to come visit again and see all that you have done in person.
Me three. I see a get-together in BTR in all of our futures. Have you named him yet?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love love this painting. You and Preston are doing great with your house!! I wish I was there to witness the progress. - LRML
I second what Leslie just said- that painting looks amazing and fits the room perfectly! Can not wait to come visit again and see all that you have done in person.
Me three. I see a get-together in BTR in all of our futures. Have you named him yet?
Post a Comment