from Coastal Living via Apartment Therapy
The kitchen below is somehow frilly and simple at the same time. I guess it is the eye-catching light fixture. It isn't something that we would ever do, but I can't help but like the look.
from Apartment Therapy
I love all of the interesting, vintage details in this kitchen. The turquoise light fixtures make me curious about painting our own kitchen light fixture a fun color to break up all of the white.
from Grace Happens
I love, love, love checkboard floors and am happy everytime I see a photo of them done well. I also love the metal on the ceiling in this kitchen. I would love to cover our horrible popcorn ceiling with metal in the kitchen but will have to settle for using metal as the backsplash behind the cooktop.
from Apartment Therapy
The subway tile, sink, and faucet in this photo are similar to what we have picked out.
from Apartment Therapy
I love the use of dark wood in the kitchen below. It contrasts well with all of the white.
from Apartment Therapy
I would love to spend an afternoon cooking with friends in the kitchen below. It would be a great place to hang out. The overall look of it is similar to other white kitchens, but a few of the details stick out to me as being unique (the ladder, light fixtures, and stools).
from Apartment Therapy
I love yellow accent pieces but haven't seen them in many kitchens. I think this is a good look.
from Armelle BlogLook at the lanterns above the small appliances.
from Apartment Therapy
from House of Turquoise
I don't know where to start on the kitchen below....the light fixtures, the potted tulips, the oversize checkerboard floor, the butcher block counters....I love it all!








No comments:
Post a Comment