Pres finished painting the cabinet bases last night. The hardware is on the cabinet doors. I am absolutely exhausted today after an 11 hour work day but still agreed to help hang the doors. After lining the cabinets and putting away some of the glasses, we hung the first door. It didn't fit. Somehow, after buying the same hinges and using the same holes, there was an awkward gap. Pres is researching options right now, but I am just too tired to deal with it right now. Even if we do find a solution (there has to be one right...probably involving new holes), I just can't deal with it tonight. I have to wake up at 4:30am tomorrow, so there is no way I can spend a ton of time on a project tonight. The poor cats will just have to stay in the back half of the house for another night.
On the bright side, the cabinets look great. The white is pretty and clean, and I love how it contrasts with the shiny, silver hardware.
No comments:
Post a Comment