Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kitchen Light

I really love the way the kitchen is progressing, though problem areas seems to stick more now that it's not just a blur of almond.  We are eventually (as in a few months from now) planning to replace this light and the blinds.



 

I really love this fixture from Ballard Designs, but we haven't made a final decision yet.





I think it would look great over this lovely sink that is waiting to be installed when we have money to buy butcher block countertops.





The overhead light in the kitchen is the same as the fixture above the sink, and we're planning to replace it as well.  I don't have any ideas for its replacement yet as we want to replace it with something that is flush against the ceiling.  At 5'2" I'm not bothered by low hanging lights, but Pres has a different opinion.

1 comment:

anna bone said...

Pretty, pretty. I love the sink- very unique that it is only partially divided in the middle. Have not seen one quite like that before. I like the light fixture too. So much fun redesigning a kitchen:) Good job Emilie and Pres!