Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Bedroom- Bedding

Our bedroom still pretty much looks like it did when we first moved in (see here).  We have not done anything yet, but we finally agreed on bedding.  It's ZGallerie's Mimosa bedding in green.




I actually prefer the bedding in aqua, but green is Pres's preference.  The aqua is probably a bit girly anyway. 

We are painting the room the same light gray that is in the front of the house (kitchen, dining room, etc).  I love the idea of adding aqua, orange, white, and yellow accents to the green and the gray. Below are some ideas from Z Gallerie.






 





I think they would look great on top of Pres's dresser (see below).



I also think it would be fun to add some black and white pictures in these fun, brightly-colored frames.







These items would also go well....






These are the lamps that we already have in the room:




We also have this print that I bought for Pres for Christmas.  I never thought I would want to put a painting of a football game in our room, but I really love the colors in it.  




We still need to buy a bed...and I'm not sure when we will finally get to painting.  It feels good to finally have a direction though.

No comments: