We bought a power sander a few weeks ago to use to redo the kitchen table. I did not want the kitchen table to be my first refinishing project, so I decided to refinish an old microwave cart that has been sitting in the storage room.
I spent an hour this evening sanding it. The power sander was much easier to use than I had expected. I am going to prime it and paint it tomorrow. The drawer never went together properly, so we are going to cover the hole with a piece of wood. I also took the pull off the door and am going to get some hardware for it.
When I have time, I also want to paint these TV trays to use as side tables and paint the bar stool. More than anything, these three pieces are practice for pieces that I actually like. I'll be surprised if all of them are usable.
No comments:
Post a Comment